To cancel your AIGA membership:
- Call customer service on 212-807-1990
- Ask to speak with a representative.
- Provide them with your membership number and customer details.
- Request cancellation of your membership and monthly payments.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
To cancel over the phone, call: 1-212-807-1990
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your AIGA account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your AIGA membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!