If you subscribed using your iTunes account:
- Go to your iPhone Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID (you might need to sign in)
- Scroll and tap on Subscriptions
- Tap on Disney+
- Tap Cancel Subscription
If you subscribed using your Google Play Store account:
- Go to play.google.com
- Check if you're signed in to the correct Google Account
- On the left, click My subscriptions
- Select Disney+
- Click Manage and then Cancel Subscription
If you subscribed using the direct credit card option:
- Sign in to your account on a browser at this address.
- Go to the 'Profile' section in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on 'Account' from the dropdown list.
- Then click on 'Billing Details'.
- From here, you'll be able to cancel your subscription.
To cancel online, go to https://disneyplus.bn5x.net/c/338476/564546/9358?subId1=trd-9146945332093975000&u=https%3A%2F%2Fdisneyplus.com%2F
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Disney+ account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Disney+ membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!