To cancel on a Mac or PC
- Open iTunes on your computer or laptop.
- If you aren’t signed in, you will need to sign in with your Apple ID.
- From the Menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, click on Account.
- Click on View My Account.
- Enter your password, then click View Account.
- Scroll to the Settings.
- To the right of Subscriptions, click Manage.
- Find DisneyLife on the list and click Edit.
- Towards the bottom of the page, click the button Cancel Subscription.
- Go to your iPhone Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID (you might need to sign in)
- Scroll and tap on Subscriptions
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage
- Tap Cancel Subscription
If you subscribed using your Google Play Store account:
- Go to play.google.com
- Check if you're signed in to the correct Google Account
- On the left, click My subscriptions
- Select the subscription you want to cancel
- Click Manage and then Cancel Subscription
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Disney Life account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Disney Life membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!