To cancel your life insurance policy with American Amicable:
- Call customer service on 800-736-7311
- Ask to speak with a representative.
- Provide them with your policy number and customer information.
- Request cancellation of you coverage and monthly premiums.
- You will receive a confirmation letter or email.
To cancel online, go to https://www.americanamicable.com/Internet/WebForms/common/PolicyCancellationWebsite.pdf
To cancel over the phone, call: 1-800-736-7311
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your American-Amicable Life Insurance account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your American-Amicable Life Insurance membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!