In order to cancel your ExpressVPN subscription, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your account there.
- Under the Subscription tab, you will see your subscription renewal date.
- Click on the Manage settings link.
- You will get directed to the Automatic Renewal Settings page. Select Turn off automatic renewal.
- Confirm your choice on the next pages. Your subscription will be cancelled when you reach the Automatic Renewal is now OFF for Subscription page.
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your ExpressVPN account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your ExpressVPN membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!