To cancel your HomeServe insurance policy:
- Call HomeServe customer service on 0330 0247 002.
- Ask to speak with a representative.
- Provide them with your policy/plan number and customer details.
- Request cancellation of your contract and recurring payments.
- Ask for a confirmation email.
To cancel over the phone, call: 0330 0247 002
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your HomeServe account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your HomeServe membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!