To cancel your Nintendo Switch Online Subscription:
- Open the Nintendo eShop app on your Switch.
- Go to 'Nintendo Switch Online'.
- Click your profile image in the top right corner.
- Select 'Nintendo Switch Online' from the left panel.
- Click on 'Terminate Automatic Renewal'.
- Select 'Terminate' once more to confirm.
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
We've sent you a text with a link to download Emma.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Nintendo account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Nintendo membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!