There are different instructions to cancel your Pocket Premium subscription depending on where you purchased it.
If you purchased from the Pocket website:
Just contact Pocket Support via email including your email address and the order number. They will get back to you to confirm cancellation.
If you purchased the subscription on iOS:
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad
- Then go to iTunes & App Store
- Select Apple ID found at the top
- View Apple ID from the popup menu
- Enter your password, tap OK
- Select Cancel Subscription
- Select Confirm.
The subscription will be cancelled at the end of the current billing period and will not be renewed.
If you purchased the Pocket subscription on Android:
- Go to the Google Play Store app
- Find Pocket from the search results
- Your subscription list would be shown to you. Proceed forwards and select Cancel
- A confirmation message would be sent to you. Select Yes.
The subscription will be cancelled at the end of your billing period.
To cancel online, go to https://help.getpocket.com/article/986-canceling-your-pocket-premium-subscription
Email [email protected]
and ask them to cancel your account.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Pocket account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Pocket membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!