To cancel your RSA Insurance policy:
- Call customer service on 0330 100 0593
- Ask to speak with a representative
- Provide them with your policy number and customer details
- Request cancellation of your policy
- Ask for a confirmation email
To cancel over the phone, call: 0330 100 0593
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your RSA Insurance account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your RSA Insurance membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!