For Desktop, Mobile Web or Android:
- Login to Sittercity account and go to Account Settings.
- Click on 'Manage your Subscription' at the bottom of the page.
- Select 'Downgrade to Basic'.
- Go to your iPhone Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID (you might need to sign in)
- Scroll and tap on Subscriptions
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage
- Tap Cancel Subscription
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your sittercity account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your sittercity membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!