Follow these instructions to cancel your Sling TV subscription:
- Log in to your Sling TV account on the website.
- Go to your Account Settings.
- Click on 'Cancel Subscription'.
- Select a reason for cancelling.
- Click on 'Continue'.
- Select 'Cancel My Subscription'.
- Enter your password and click on 'Cancel My Subscription' again.
To cancel online, go to https://help.sling.com/en/support/solutions/articles/33000219138-how-do-i-cancel-sling-tv-
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Sling TV account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Sling TV membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!