To delete your Twitter account:
- Log into your account.
- Go to your profile in the top right corner.
- Select 'Settings & Privacy' from the dropdown.
- Click on the 'Account' tab.
- Scroll down and click on 'Deactivate your account'.
- Answer the follow up prompts to confirm.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Twitter account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Twitter membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!