To cancel Norton, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the website (Canada or US) and login.
- Click on 'My Norton' in the upper right corner.
- Head to 'Automatic Renewal Settings'.
- Switch the slider to OFF next to the Norton product for which you want to cancel or disable Automatic Renewal.
- Confirm the cancellation by clicking on Turn Off.
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Norton AntiVirus account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Norton AntiVirus membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!