To cancel your AA breakdown cover:
- Call customer service on 0843 316 4444 (Please note this is a premium number)
- Ask to speak with a representative
- Provide them with your insurance policy number and customer details
- Request cancellation of your membership
- Ask for a confirmation email
To cancel online, go to http://www.theaa.ie/aa/about-us/membership-terms-and-conditions.aspx
To cancel over the phone, call: 0843 316 4444
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your AA account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your AA membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!