To cancel your Amica Insurance policy:
- Call customer service on 800-242-6422
- Provide the agent with your policy number and customer details.
- Ask them to cancel your insurance policy and recurring payments.
- Give a reason for cancelling.
- Request a confirmation email.
To cancel over the phone, call: 1-800-242-6422
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Amica Insurance account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Amica Insurance membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!