To cancel a payment, ask the recipient to:
- Tap the Activity tab
- Select the payment
- Tap . . .
- Select Refund
- Press OK
To delete your account:
- Open the Cash App.
- Tap the account menu icon in the upper-right hand corner.
- Tap "Support," at the bottom of the menu.
- At the bottom of the new menu, tap "Something Else."
- Scroll to the bottom of this new menu and tap "Account Settings."
- In the "Account Settings" menu, scroll to the option labeled "Close my Cash App Account."
- Tap "Confirm Closing Account."
To cancel online, go to https://cash.app/help/gb/en-gb/3051-cancel-a-payment
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Cash App account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Cash App membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!