Follow these instructions to cancel your Curology
- Log into your Curology account
- Go to your payment page under the dropdown menu.
- Click on 'I want to cancel' at the bottom of the page.
- Complete the follow up questions.
- Provide a reason for cancelling.
- Confirm the cancellation.
To cancel online, go to https://support.curology.com/article/60-cancelling
Email [email protected]
and ask them to cancel your account.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Curology account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Curology membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!