To cancel your CVS CarePass:
- Call the customer service team on 833-320-2273.
- Ask to speak with a representative.
- Provide them with your CVS CarePass number and customer details.
- Request cancellation of your membership.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
To cancel online, go to CVS.com/CarePass/CancelPlan
To cancel over the phone, call: 1-833-320-2273
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your CVS Pharmacy account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your CVS Pharmacy membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!