Follow these instructions to cancel your eHarmony subscription:
- Log into your eHarmony account.
- Go to your profile in the top right corner.
- Select 'My Settings' or 'Account Settings'.
- Click on ‘Cancel My Subscription’ at the bottom of the page.
- Complete the following steps to confirm.
This will cancel your auto-renewal. You will still be able to access all elements of the site until your existing subscription period ends.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Eharmony account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Eharmony membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!