To delete your Facebook account:
- Log into your account.
- Click the arrow in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select 'Settings' from the dropdown.
- Go to 'Your Facebook Information' on the left panel.
- Click on 'Deactivation & Deletion'.
- Select 'Delete Account' and click 'Continue'.
- Enter your password to confirm.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Facebook account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Facebook membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!