To cancel your Namecheap hosting account, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Namecheap account.
- Select Account in the top left-right corner.
- Select Domain list.
- In the top right-hand corner, select All Products.
- In front of the hosting service associated with your domain name, select Manage.
- Select the Cancel service button.
- Complete the cancellation form and submit your request.
If you're still having trouble, you can talk to a representative via live chat.
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Namecheap account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Namecheap membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!