In order to cancel your Steam subscription:
- Log in to https://store.steampowered.com/account/.
- Scroll down and click on "Delete my Steam account."
- Click "Proceed to account deletion".
- Fill out all the required information in "Submit Account Deletion Request.".
- Once you fill out all of the required information, click "Send."
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Steam account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Steam membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!