Follow these instructions to cancel your Stitch Fix
From a web browser
- Log into your Stitch Fix account on the website.
- Click on 'Manage Fix Frequency'.
- Untick the box saying 'Save me time by sending Fixes on a schedule' and confirm.
- Click on ‘Stop receiving Fixes automatically’.
- Click on 'Continue'.
From the Stitch Fix app:
- Click on the 'Account' section.
- Untick the box saying 'Save me time by sending Fixes on a schedule'.
- Confirm your selection.
To cancel online, go to https://support.stitchfix.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022436474-Cancel-anytime
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Stitch Fix account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Stitch Fix membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!