To cancel Classmates, follow these instructions:
- At the top right corner of any Classmates page, click the gear icon and select 'Account'.
- Click 'Account & Billing'.
- Enter your password to access your billing information.
- Under Account Information, click 'Turn off' automatic renewal.
- Click 'Yes' to confirm your decision.
Email [email protected]
and ask them to cancel your account.
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Classmates account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Classmates membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!