To cancel your FreedomPop account or plan:
- Log into your account.
- Go to 'Settings' in the top right corner.
- Select the 'Account Status' tab on the left hand side.
- Click one 'Cancel Account'.
- Enter your password to confirm.
- You will receive a confirmation text and your service will be disconnected.
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your FreedomPop account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your FreedomPop membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!