In order to cancel your MailChimp account:
- Log in to your account.
- Click your profile name to expand the Account Panel, and tap Account.
- Click the Settings drop-down menu, and choose Pause or Delete account.
- Click the radio button next to Permanently delete this account, and then click Continue.
- Fill out the exit survey, then click Permanently Delete Account.
- On the Confirm Account Deletion pop-up modal, type DELETE in all caps.
- Click the Delete Your Account button to permanently close your MailChimp account.
To cancel online, go to http://kb.mailchimp.com/accounts/management/close-an-account
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your MailChimp account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your MailChimp membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!