To delete your Backblaze backup:
- Log into your Backblaze account.
- Go to 'Preferences' on the left hand side.
- Locate the backup you want to cancel from the list of computers.
- Click on 'Delete Computer'.
- Click the 'Overview' link on the navigation bar.
- Click the 'Delete' link in the 'Unused License' area to proceed.
To cancel online, go to https://help.backblaze.com/hc/en-us/articles/217665728-Canceling-and-Deleting-a-Backblaze-Account
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Backblaze account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Backblaze membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!