Follow these instructions to cancel your CenturyLink
- Call customer service on (877) 803-8414
- Tell the agent you would like to cancel your service.
- Provide them with your account number, name and phone number. You can find these on your billing statement.
- Pay the outstanding balance.
- Claim any deposit you may have paid.
- Confirm cancellation.
You can also renegotiate your contract with CenturyLink here
to reduce your monthly bill.
To cancel online, go to https://www.centurylink.com/home/help/account/how-to-cancel-your-centurylink-service.html
To cancel over the phone, call: (877) 803-8414
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your CenturyLink account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your CenturyLink membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!