Follow these instructions to cancel your DIRECTV
- Call customer service on (800) 531-5000
- Provide your DIRECTV account number when prompted. You can find this on your last bill.
- Ask to speak to a customer service representative.
- Request for your accont to be cancelled.
- Confirm the cancellation.
You can also renegotiate your contract with DIRECTV here
to reduce your monthly bill.
To cancel online, go to https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/directv/KM1009500
To cancel over the phone, call: (800) 531-5000
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your DIRECTV account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your DIRECTV membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!