In order to cancel your Domain Tools membership, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Domain Tools account here.
- Go to your My Account page.
- In the Summary tab, click on the Cancel link to the right of your Membership Level.
- Select I want to cancel my membership and tap Next.
- Confirm by clicking on Confirm Changes.
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Domain Tools account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Domain Tools membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!