Cancel Ford Credit online
- Go to the official Contact Us page.
- Fill in the form.
- Wait until you receive an email from a company representative.
- Reply to the company’s email and explain that you want to cancel your membership.
- You should receive a confirmation email within several days.
Cancel Ford Credit via mail
- Write a letter explaining that you want to cancel your account.
- Include your Tax ID Number and account number in the letter.
- Send the letter to:
Manchester Business Centre
1 Tony Wilson Place
Cancel Ford Credit over the phone
- Make sure you have your account number and Tax ID Number ready.
- Contact Ford’s customer service team on 1-800-727-7000 or 03457 125490.
- Ask the agent to cancel your financing.
- Follow the agent’s instructions.
Once you let the company know you’re canceling your financing, you will have 14 days to withdraw from the agreement.
To cancel online, go to https://www.securedcontact.com/contactus/ContactUsNa?lang=EN&brand=FC®ion=US
To cancel over the phone, call: 1-800-727-7000
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Ford Credit account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Ford Credit membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!