Follow these instructions to cancel your Frontier Internet subscription:
- Call customer service on 800.921.8105
- Ask to speak with a representative
- Provide them with your account information
- Ask them to cancel your service and provide a reason
- Request a confirmation email
- Return equipment within 30 days
You can also renegotiate your contract with Frontier here
to reduce your monthly bill.
To cancel online, go to https://frontier.com/resources/cancel-service
To cancel over the phone, call: 800-921-8105
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Frontier account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Frontier membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!