There are five ways to cancel your Pay Monthy or Pay-As-You-Go contract:
- Call iD on 0333 003 7777 from a landline or 7777 from your iD phone.
- Using your iD app. Go to 'My Account' -> 'End my plan'.
- Using their website. Go to 'My Account' -> 'End my plan'.
- Text 'PAC' and your date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY) to 65075 if you want to take your number with you. For example: PAC 11/04/1990.
- Text 'STAC' and your date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY) to 75075 if you don't want to keep your number. For example: STAC 11/04/1990.
Note: 30 day's notice at least is needed before your contract ends. If you're on contract, you may need to pay an early cancellation fee.
To cancel over the phone, call: 0333 003 7777
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your iD Mobile account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your iD Mobile membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!