Follow these instructions to cancel your Nest Aware subscription:
- Go to your iPhone Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID (you might need to sign in)
- Scroll and tap on 'Subscriptions'
- Select Nest
- Tap 'Cancel Subscription'
- Go to play.google.com
- Check if you're signed in to the correct Google Account
- On the left, click 'My subscriptions'
- Select Nest
- Click Manage and then 'Cancel Subscription'
- Visit the Nest website and login
- Go to your subscriptions from the account menu
- Click on 'Cancel Nest Aware'
- Confirm by clicking on 'Cancel Subscription'
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Nest account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Nest membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!