Follow these steps to cancel your Pandora
subscription on iOS (iPhone or iPad):
- Go to 'Settings' on your home screen.
- Click on 'Apple ID' at the top of the page.
- Click on 'Subscriptions'.
- Click on 'Pandora'.
- Click on 'Cancel Subscription'.
Follow these steps to cancel your Pandora subscription on your Android device:
- Go to play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions.
- Select 'Subscriptions' and find 'Pandora'.
- Click on 'Cancel Subscription' and follow the instructions to confirm.
To cancel online, go to https://help.pandora.com/s/article/Cancel-your-Subscription-1519949295562
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Pandora account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Pandora membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!