To cancel your PicMonkey subscription:
- Log into your PicMonkey account.
- Go to your profile in the top right corner.
- Select 'My Account' from the dropdown menu.
- Click on 'Cancel Membership'.
- Complete the following steps to confirm.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your PicMonkey account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your PicMonkey membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!