If you are moving house and want to cancel your PGE energy service payments:
- Call customer service on 503-228-6322 (Portland) or 800-542-8818 (elsewhere).
- Ask to speak with a representative.
- Give them with your PGE account number and customer details
- Request cancellation of your recurring payments.
- Answer any follow up questions about moving arrangements.
- You will get a confirmation letter or email.
To cancel over the phone, call: 800-542-8818
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Portland General Electric account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Portland General Electric membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!