If you are moving house and want to transfer or stop your Rocky Mountain Power energy service:
- Call customer service on 888-221-7070
- Ask to speak with a representative.
- Provide them with your account number and customer details.
- Request cancellation of your recurring payments.
- You will receive a confirmation letter or email.
To cancel over the phone, call: 1-888-221-7070
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Rocky Mountain Power account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Rocky Mountain Power membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!