To cancel your Scribd subscription, follow the steps for your payment method below:
Credit, Debit, PayPal, Google Play
- Login into your Scribd account
- Go to Account Settings
- Go to the Membership & Payment Details section
- Select "End My Membership"
- Follow the steps outlined on screen
- Once you've successfully cancelled your subscription, you should receive a confirmation email
Note that your subscription will still be active until the next billing period.
- Go to Settings on your Apple device
- Go to iTunes & App Store
- Select your Apple ID
- Select Subscription and then Scribd
- Select Cancel Subscription to confirm cancellation
To cancel online, go to https://support.scribd.com/hc/requests/new
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Scribd account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Scribd membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!