- Navigate to the Strava website and login.
- Click on My Account in the menu and under Membership, select Change Membership.
- In Manage Membership, remove the package that you want and/or scroll down to Cancel Summit Membership.
- Select Downgrade to the free plan.
- On the next screen, click on why you want to downgrade.
- Next, remove your credit card and/or delete your account fully from Strava.
- Go to your iPhone Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID (you might need to sign in)
- Scroll and tap on Subscriptions
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage
- Tap Cancel Subscription
If you subscribed using your Google Play Store account:
- Go to play.google.com
- Check if you're signed in to the correct Google Account
- On the left, click My subscriptions
- Select the subscription you want to cancel
- Click Manage and then Cancel Subscription
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Strava account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Strava membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!