To cancel your VITL subscription, please follow these steps:
- Log into your account on the Site under 'Account'
- Click on the 'Account' section'
- Hover over your name on the right-hand side of the page and click ‘Orders’
- Click on an active subscription and under ‘Manage’, click ‘Cancel subscription’
- Click 'I still want to cancel’
- State your reason for cancelling or pausing your account
- Click ‘Next'
- Click ‘Cancel my subscription’
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your VITL account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your VITL membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!