If you need to cancel your Zoom Pro account, you can:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Account Management, then tap Billing.
- On the Current Plans tab, click Cancel Subscription to stop your subscription's automatic renewal.
- Confirm your request by selecting Cancel Subscription.
- Choose why you would no longer like to renew your subscription.
- Once complete, click Submit.
Your plan status will now be updated to Canceled
. You will still have use of your paid plan for the rest of the billing period. If you would no longer like to have the plan cancelled, you will be able to reactivate your plan by selecting Reactivate Plan
on the My Subscriptions page
To cancel online, go to https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/203634215-How-Do-I-Cancel-My-Subscription-
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Zoom account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Zoom membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!