Follow these steps in order to cancel your Apple card:
- Pay off your balance in full using the Wallet app.
- Go to your 'Apple Card' from the menu.
- Tap the 'More' (...) icon in the top right corner.
- Select 'Message' and tell them you want to close your account.
- Ask any follow up questions to proceed.
To cancel online, go to https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209228
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Apple Card account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Apple Card membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!