To cancel your Bumble Boost
subscription, follow these instructionsiOS
1. Go to your iPhone Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store
2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID (you might need to sign in)
3. Scroll and tap on Subscription
4. Tap the subscription that you want to manage
5. Tap Cancel Subscription
If you subscribed using your Google Play Store account:
1. Go to play.google.com
2. Select Account
3. Select Subscription
4. Select the subscription you want to cancel
5. Click Manage
and then Cancel Subscription
If you subscribed using the direct credit card option:
- Open the Bumble app for Android
- Tap the profile icon
- Select Manage Payment Account
- Tap Cancel Subscription
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Bumble Boost account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Bumble Boost membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!