Follow these instructions to cancel your Ipsy subscription:
- Log into your Ipsy account on the website.
- In the 'Account' section, go to 'Edit account settings'.
- Click on 'Membership'.
- Click on 'Manage membership'.
- Select 'Help me stop my membership'.
- Click on 'Continue cancellation'.
- Provide a reason for cancelling and confirm.
To cancel online, go to https://help.ipsy.com/en_us/how-do-i-cancel-my-membership-B1nFSt4Vr
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Ipsy account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Ipsy membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!