To cancel your Fitness 19 membership:
- Write a cancellation letter
- Address the letter to your local Fitness 19 location.
- If your Fitness 19 location uses the billing company ABC Financial, you must also send a copy of the letter to them.
ABC Financial will accept a faxed copy at 501-992-0802.
The letter to your gym location should be sent via certified mail, with return receipt requested.
Your letter should include:
- Member bar code number (key tag) with Fitness 19
- Reason for cancellation
- Your full name on file with Fitness 19
- Your email on file with Fitness 19
- Your address on file with Fitness 19 (including zip code)
- Your date of birth
- Last 4 digits of your drivers license
- Last 4 digits of your social security number
- Username and password, if registered online
Follow up with any questions and ensure that your cancellation has been processed. Also, be prepared to pay any additional cancellation fees.
To cancel over the phone, call: (719) 591-9100
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Fitness 19 account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Fitness 19 membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!