If you signed up on the Starz website
1. Log into your Starz account
2. Select the gear icon in the top right-hand corner
3. Select Subscriptions
4. Select Cancel my subscription
- Go to your Apple ID
- Select Manage
- Select Starz
- Move the Automatic Renewal toggle to the off position
- Go to your Funimation App
- Select Settings under the hamburger menu
- Select Your Plan - you'll be taken to your Google Play subscriptions
- Select Starz
- Select Cancel Subscription
- Go to your Amazon Store subscriptions
- Next to your Starz subscription, select Actions
- Select Turn off Auto-Renewal
- Confirm the changes
If you signed up Starz via Roku, cancel your subscription over on your Roku account here Sling
1. Log into your Sling account
2. Select Change Subscriptions
4. Expand the list of offerings for your current package.
5. Uncheck STARZ
6. Select Review at the bottom of the page
7. Select Submit Order
1. Log into your Sprint account
2. Select My Preferences
3. Go to the Limits and Permissions
4. Select the Block Apps, Digital Media Downloads & Third-Party Charges
5. Select STARZ
and follow the instructions
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Starz account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Starz membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!