To cancel your AIG life insurance policy:
- Call customer service on 020 8915 1445
- Ask to speak with a representative
- Provide them with your policy number and customer information
- Request cancellation of your life insurance policy
- Ask for a confirmation email
To cancel over the phone, call: 020 8915 1445
Email [email protected]
and ask them to cancel your account.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your AIG Life account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your AIG Life membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!