To cancel your Amazon Fresh subscription:
- Sign into your Amazon account.
- Open the dropdown menu under "Accounts & Lists."
- Click "Your Account".
- Click the box that says "Prime – View benefits and payment settings."
- Click the words "Manage Fresh Add-on" to the right of the Fresh icon.
- Hit "End Membership" and then confirm to cancel your membership.
If you are canceling a free 30-day trial, the steps are all the same, except hit "Do Not Continue" instead of "End Membership."
To cancel online, go to https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202108830
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Amazon Fresh account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Amazon Fresh membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!