Follow these steps to cancel Apple Music:
- Navigate to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- From the pop-up window, tap the link to View Apple ID.
- Enter your password or sign in with Touch ID or Face ID to authenticate your account.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Account Settings page and tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the entry for Apple Music Membership.
- At the Edit Subscription screen, tap the Cancel Subscription (or Free Trial) button and confirm the cancellation.
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Apple Music account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Apple Music membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!